Professional Technical Support
Pharmatech was established on 21st August 2003 by biochemist Peter Lehrke, who saw the need that small and medium sized food, supplement and cosmetic companies had for professional technical support.
Having worked in the pharmaceutical industry for a large part of his career, Peter learnt the methods used by multi-national companies to manage complex technical projects including;
- New Product Development – formulation development for pharmaceuticals, which he now applies to health foods, nutritional supplements, natural health products, complementary medicines, cosmetics and personal care.
- Registration – international product registration and regulatory affairs
- Validation – optimisation of products and processes to best practice pharmaceutical standards
- Manufacture – Peter’s experience with pharmaceutical dosage form manufacture can be applied to contract manufacture and packaging
- Project management – from small technical transfers, quality problem solving or equipment projects to large scale factory design and build projects
- Training – Peter has helped develop world best practice training programs for manufacturing staff and product technical training for sales distributors
He learnt new product development methodologies, techniques in problem solving, quality management, process validation, and waste elimination programs such as Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma. Most small to medium sized enterprises can substantially increase their profitability by applying these tools in their business.
Peter has developed a strong network of supporting specialists through the Pharmatech associates, who can be quickly brought to bear on any project.